I have recently purchased Synthesizer v pro with the Hayden voice which I like.
However, sometimes at the end of a phrase there is quite a pronounced breath sound.
Is there any way to tame this breath sound?
I have recently purchased Synthesizer v pro with the Hayden voice which I like.
However, sometimes at the end of a phrase there is quite a pronounced breath sound.
Is there any way to tame this breath sound?
add extra hh note. normally, it will increase the breath but if you drag it all the way to 0 strength, you can remove the sound. if you don’t like using hh you can also use breathiness parameter and add a downward curve.
I really like Hayden too. When I come across something that I don’t like in the way a syllable is performed, I usually just select the syllable and keep regenerating it (ALT+T) until I get something that I like.
If that doesn’t solve my problem, it’s also possible to export the vocal audio on two tracks so that the bulk of the pitch-related audio is on one track and the aspiration-related audio is on a second track. The breath control can then be easily tamed by volume envelopes within a DAW.
To export a voice as two audio files, the option is found under “Aspiration Output” in the Render menu.