Singular trial voice is silent, others are not

Hi there! I’ve been downloading free trials of voices with no problem. Today I downloaded HXVOC’s trial and for some reason he will not sing. i’ve made sure nothing is muted/on solo, and switching to any other trial voice works. It’s just him that won’t. I’ve ensure he’s speaking the correct language, made sure to split the main group into a small chunk as I know that trial voices can’t sing after a certain amount of notes.

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

For example, this is how it looks when I use Oscar (everything renders fine and I can hear him, will share the next screenshot in my reply)

Just so I’m clear: you’ve not downloaded HXVOK before, correct? If you look at voice management it’ll tell you how many more days you have left for the trial. I’ll assume that you’ve never downloaded him before and that it’ll say “6 days left” in the voice management area. But I just wanted to double check.

Ahh. Maybe this is the problem: are you using the stable synth v 2.2.1 version or are you using the 2.3.0 public preview version? Some of the voices require the 2.3.0 public preview to work at all. Which sucks. They’ve delayed any updates with 2.3.0 because of prioritizing Instrument X.

edit: You’re a lifesaver, I needed to use the 3.2 preview version! thank you so much.

1 Like

Can you quote your source for this please?

You’re so welcome! Yeah, HXVOK is amazing. There’s nothing like him on the market, and I was using him earlier today. And I just realized…I literally own all the Eclipsed Sound voices except for the new ones. Ha! What other voices are you trialing?