Nea Harshness on H sounds

Hi, anyone working with Nea know how to rid of the harshness on some H sounds? I’ve tried ai retakes, editing the phonemes, eq sweep, even a harsh resonance reducer. Tension down, powerful down Nothing has worked.
Any ideas? Thanks

Are you referring to the Korean phoneme h?

There’s the mouth opening parameter automation you could play with. I realize that this for Vowls, but just see what happens. And have you tried fine tuning the each of the performance style controls? I don’t mean just turn the main one up and down, but fine tuning them in the detailed are (I think you hit a plus symbol? I don’t usually go that granular while working on songs)

1 Like

yes, partially, but also I do have 3 English words in the song, Hope for all. The H sound in that is really bad.

I own Nea, but have only have her sing in english. But with that said, I went to the demo page, and yeah, she’s REALLY breathy. So like her breathy quality really makes those H super windy

1 Like

Hey thanks for the mouth opening parameter suggestion and for mentioning breathiness. I knew that Korean pop singers (not kpop) often sing breathy, so I had turned that up to about 2.4. slid that back to 0, and it fixed my issues. I guess they bake that breathiness into the default voice, so no need to turn it.

1 Like