Core vs Pro...?

This is my first visit here, so please forgive any ignorance on my part. I have just installed Synthesizer V Core, as it was offered free with my Bitwig Studio account. I think it will do what I want, but I am unsure how to achieve harmony vocals. I’ve managed to have two tracks, each with an instance of Syn V, but it would be so much easier if I could get harmony vocals with just the single instance of Syn V. I’m guessing that this is not possible in Syn V Core, but I’m wondering if it is in Syn V Pro. I’m close to grabbing Pro, anyway, if only for the greater choice of voices.

Synthesizer V Studio Core is a very barebones version of the software. They offer enough to get the voice going. But if you want everything like separate tracks in one instance you’d have to purchase the Pro version.

Thanks for the reply :folded_hands: Yes, I got the upgrade and yes, it is a lot easier to do harmony in a single instance :heart_eyes: